All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book in a quartet of masterful crime vels set in fascist Italy. Naples 1931. Together with his indefatigable partner, Brigadier Maione, Ricciardi, a man driven into solitude by his pararmal 'gift' of seeing the final seconds of the lives of victims of violent deaths - a talent that also makes him a highly effective investigator - is conducting an investigation into the death of the beautiful and mysterious Duchess of Campari, whose connections to privileged social circles and fascist elite make the case a powder keg waiting to blow.
- Author BiographyMaurizio de Giovanni lives and works in Naples. In 2005, he won a writing competition for unpublished authors with a short story set in the thirties about Commissario Ricciardi, which was then turned into the first novel of the series. His books have been successfully translated into French, Spanish and German, and are now available in English.
- Author(s)Maurizio De Giovanni
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight466 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.