Everything Connects: How to Transform and Lead in the Age of Creativity, Innovation, and Sustainability by Faisal Hoque, Drake Baer (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership. Creativity. Invation. When you put it all together, Everything Connects. The constant cascade of new techlogies and social changes is creating a more empowered population. Workforces are increasingly dispersed, demanding of self-expression, and quite possibly disengaged. Within this topsy-turvy context, leaders must spark creativity, drive invation, and ensure sustainability. What are the remedies? The newest problems of the world find solutions in the oldest and time-less practices such as mindfulness, authenticity, and perseverance - because Everything Connects. Everything Connects is a kaleidoscopic view of the way humans - by being able to think out of the box - have been able to achieve greatness for themselves, their organizations, and the world at large. It is your step-by-step guide for working with yourself and others - for meaningful success. Using real-life practical experiences, serial entrepreneur and thought leader Faisal Hoque teams up with journalist Drake Baer to provide a personal and professional playbook that shows how to holistically connect the when and what with who you are; inspire and lead inside and outside of your organization; generate ideas, grounded decisions, and long-term value; part philosophy; part business, and part history. Everything Connects offers the wisdom of 2,500-year-old. Eastern philosophies and the interconnected insights of Leonardo da Vinci. Couple that with Fortune 100 corporate cross pollination for creativity and startup thinking for how to adapt with ease, and you'll quickly discover that Everything Connects. This isn't just a quick fix for your next financial quarter; this is how you succeed in the long run. It is a systemization of the best practices of spirituality and entrepreneurship-loaded with kwledge, humor, and humanity.
- Author BiographyFaisal Hoque is the founder of MiND2MiND Exchange, B2B ForeSight, and other companies. He is the author of several books and regularly contributes to Fast Company and Huffington Post. Formerly of GE and other global brands, Hoque's work has also appeared in The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and Forbes. The editors of Ziff-Davis Enterprise named him one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Technology. Follow him @faisal_hoque or visit faisalhoque.com. Drake Baer is a contributing writer for Fast Company, where he covers the intersection of psychology and work. Though he now interviews the foremost minds in business for a living, he's spent years exploring the world.
- Author(s)Drake Baer,Faisal Hoque
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.