All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionCan it really be true that everything happens for a reason? As amazing as it sounds, it is. There is significance in every event of our lives, from the most joyful and empowering to the inexplicable or seemingly unjust. In Everything Happens for a Reason, psychotherapist Mira Kirshenbaum encourages us to discover the meaning in what has happened to us, seeing these experiences as gifts, lessons, or opportunities. Building on more than twenty-five years of clinical research, Kirshenbaum helps us decode the confusing or unfortunate moments in our lives and find solace and strength.
- Author BiographyMira Kirshenbaum is a psychotherapist and researcher and the clinical director of the Chestnut Hill Institute in Boston, where she has practiced for twenty-five years. She is the author of six previous books, including the influential Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay and Parent/Teen Breakthrough.
- Author(s)Agent Howard@morhaimliterary Com Mira Kirshenbaum
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date09/02/2016
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.