Everything I Know About Business I Learned from My Mama: A Down-home Approach to Business and Personal Success by Tim Knox (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Everything I Kw About Business I Learned from My Mama Not your typical success book by any means. Ita s laugh--out--loud funny, full of great stories and outstanding business ideas, and has real heart. This is one I would spend my money on! ----Larry Winget, New York Times bestselling author of Ita s Called Work for a Reason! and star of the A&E hit reality series Big Spender Every w and then I find a book that is so inspiring I immediately start making a list of all the people I kw who must have a copy. Everything I Kw About Business I Learned from My Mama is one of those books. ----Dan Miller, author of 48 Days to the Work You Love This book is a great combination: both entertaining and educational. Youa ll get some terrific ideas and insights and have so much fun in the process, you might t even realize youa re learning. I recommend it. ----Mark Sanborn, author of The Fred Factor This is one of those rare books that works on every level. Kx is an absolute pleasure to read, his stories are joyfully engaging, and therea s a business lesson on every page. I enthusiastically recommend that you get this book immediately. Like me, you wona t put it down until youa ve reached the last page. Hey, Tim, write ather one soon! ----Joe Calloway, author of Work Like Youa re Showing Off! Think of this book as Jeff Foxworthy meets Donald Trump. You get all of The Donalda s wisdom dished up in some of the most hilarious business adventures ever described. Only Tim would learn a major business lesson from having his daddy try to electrocute him. If it aina t fun, dona t do it. By that advice, you should read this book. Ita s an entrepreneura s gold mine nestled in a silly foam container. ----Jerry Newman, author of My Secret Life on the McJob
- Author BiographyTim Knox is a former technology executive who left the corporate world to build a business empire that includes two technology companies, an entrepreneurial training firm, and a highly successful Internet marketing business. His syndicated newspaper and Web column, Small Business Q&A with Tim Knox, appears on thousands of Web sites and his small business newsletter, The Tim Knox Report, is delivered to more than 65,000 subscribers each week. His weekly radio show, aptly called The Tim Knox Show, is a refreshing mixture of humor and commonsense business advice. For more information, visit www.TimKnox.com.
- Author(s)Tim Knox
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width147 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.