All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this brilliantly written book, Dr. Barrick offers a unique combination of spirituality and psychological expertise to help the reader address the challenges of today's tumultuous world. Her take on life is extraordinarily enlightening, helpful and encouraging. And her suggestions are applicable to all who seek insight into how to address the problems of the day or how to resolve inner turmoil and the residue of trauma. The reader will delight in the subtle nuances to be discovered in the labyrinth of life and surprised at how simple energy techniques can often relieve stress and anxiety. Added to the mix are intriguing stories of historical figures and current case histories that illustrate how individuals can resolve trauma and successfully ride the waves of change. Complete with inspiring meditations and practical exercises, this book is a handbook for life in the 21st century.
- Author(s)Marilyn C Barrick
- PublisherSummit University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleSacred Psychology
- Place of PublicationCorwin Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSummit University Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/01/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.