About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating guide provides an overview of three key policy initiatives in FE - Success for All, Skills for Life and the new qualifications framework. For each initiative, Yvonne Hillier discusses the implications for implementing policy within particular institutions, and how change and working with staff can be managed to best achieve the intended aims of each policy. As all these initiatives are fast changing, an important theme throughout the book is the need to keep up-to-date. It is an essential reading for every manager in FE.
- Author BiographyYvonne Hillier is Professor in Post-compulsory Education at City University, London, UK. She has written extensively on post-compulsory education, including the best-selling 'Reflective Teaching in Further and Adult Education' for Continuum.
- Author(s)Yvonne Hillier
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.