Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAll over the world, people are trading on the financial markets. Some of them make a fortune - and many more lose their shirts. This book tells you how to be one of the winners. It's a stark and sobering fact that around 90% of retail traders lose all of their trading money within about 90 days. That's because they have little grasp of the realities, technicalities, psychology and nature of the financial markets. In short, they don't kw what they are doing. Everything You Need To Kw About Making Serious Money Trading The Financial Markets teaches you how to avoid being one of the 90%, and explains how to stack the odds firmly in your favour so you can become one of the 10% that make life-changing money trading. It's a trading bible that covers all aspects of the subject, from the psychology of trading and the mindset you need to succeed, through the fundamental principles that should guide your trades, to the trading methodologies that will help you succeed. Fully illustrated with detailed charts, the book shows how you can use technical analysis to make your decisions, how to manage your risk and how to take out hedge positions to offset possible losses.
- Author BiographySimon Watkins worked for many years as a senior Forex trader and is now a consultant to a number of the world's biggest hedge funds, so he is well-placed to pass on his expertise to you. He's written extensively on Forex, equities, bonds and commodities for many publications worldwide, including: The Financial Times, Euromoney, FX-MM, The Emerging Markets Monitor, Global Finance Magazine, World Finance Magazine and FTSE Global Markets.
- Author(s)Simon Watkins
- PublisherAdvfn Books
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvfn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.