All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders' imaginations will be fired on every page with this wonderful single-volume encyclopedia. The book is arranged thematically into ten core topics: Earth, Space, Science, Machines, My Body, People and Places, History, Disaurs, Plants and Animals. A range of informative and interactive features perfectly enhance and consolidate each reference section.
- Author BiographyFour very experienced non-fiction children's authors -- Deborah Chancellor, Deborah Murrell, Philip Steele and Barbara Taylor -- have collaborated to write this excellent volume.
- Author(s)Barbara Taylor,Deborah Chancellor,Deborah Murrell,Philip Steele
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps, col. ports.
- Weight1361 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.