All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book that will help young women prepare for--and cope with--menstruation. Parents, advisors, and young women who have seen this book agree that its contemporary design and down-to-earth text make it as appealing as it is instructive. Winner of the 2004 Independent Publisher Book Award in the category of Women's Issues. Also named as a finalist in ForeWord Magazine's 2003 Book of the Year in the Health category.
- Author(s)Jane Feinmann
- PublisherTangent Publications
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAxis Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.