All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything But Clothes features all the big (Dutch) fashion photographers since the nineties. The book focuses on the importance of (fashion) magazines such as Avenue, Re magazine, Glamcult, BLVD and Fantastic Man and how their invative concepts and experimental forms have established an international reputation. The book places extra attention on the rise of digital magazines, fashion blogs and vlogs and their influence on fashion photography. The specific themes and trends of each decade are discussed as well. In the eighties and nineties identity and eroticism were the keywords whereas from the year 2000 drama and personal stories - artificial versus natural - become a more important theme.
- Author BiographyJose Teunissen teaches fashion design at the ArtEZ school in Arnhem. She is also the conservator Fashion and Costumes ofthe Central Museum in Utrecht. She regularly publishes books and articles on fashion. Jhim Lamoree is a publicist, curator and art historian.
- Author(s)Jhim Lamoree,Jose Teunissen
- PublisherTerra Uitgeverij
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWarnsveld
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintTerra Uitgeverij
- Content Note120 colour, 60 b&w
- Weight1089 g
- Width230 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.