All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEvery mom and dad wants to be a better parent. Year after year countless experts write books explaining the best ways to raise children, but what does God say about it? Everything the Bible Says About Parenting and Children goes straight to the source of all truth to give insight into raising families God's way. All of the scriptural references on the topic have been collected and explained clearly and concisely, using trustworthy commentaries to give context where needed. The book's length and focus make it perfect for readers on the go who love the Word of God.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.