All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA crime vel inspired by actual events, this vivid, fast-paced contemporary thriller by a Long Island attorney pulls readers into serial murder, New York City clubs, and questions of identity as Tommy Sullivan races up and down the East Coast, grappling with his new friend Troyer Savage, bloody evidence, and victims alive and dead, with New York police in hot pursuit. The action never lets up and psychological tension builds as Tommy comes to terms with his past--and the violent present.
- Author BiographyHoward K. Pollack is a life-long resident of Long Island and a career attorney practicing there for over twenty-five years. He is a member of the Nassau County Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, and is admitted to practice in the Federal Courts of the State of New York. He has been writing for personal enjoyment for many years and has written a few other books. He was moved to write this particular story when the police and news media made public the facts and mysteries surrounding the Gilgo Beach murders.
- Author(s)Howard K Pollack
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.