All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most successful books ever published on women's health, Everywoman is the essential guide for women who want to learn more about their bodies and their health. Written in a sensible and straightforward way, it provides the medical and gynaecological facts as well as the social aspects of women's sexuality and wellbeing. This groundbreaking book has again been revised and updated to meet the needs of women of all ages.
- Author BiographyDerek Llewellyn-Jones OBE MD MAO FRCOG FRACOG is former Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the University of Sydney. He is the author of numerous highly successful books including BREASTFEEDING: HOW TO SUCCEED, and EVERYWOMAN'S MIDDLE YEARS.
- Author(s)Derek Llewellyn-Jones
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Life
- Weight326 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.