All listings for this product
About this product
In this compilation of essays demonstrating the application of psychological and spiritual principles to the women of the Bible, the reader will soon see the similarities between the lives of Biblical women and those of today. Just like 21st century Eves, some are wise, brave, and faithful, and others are conniving, imprudent, and downright disagreeable.
Then and w, women struggle with emotions, relationships, and personal choice as they navigate their way through life. Eve and her sisters felt apprehension, jealously, and self-doubt. And like us, many squared their shoulders and faced their fears head on. With its themes of love, faith, individuality, and fulfillment, the Bible can actually be seen as a self-help book.
Don't underestimate the power of these women who lived generations ago to reach across time and culture to touch our lives.
A semi-retired educator with a background in psychology, Jayne is the author of four blogs and has published articles/stories in Guideposts, The Petigru Review, and two LDS magazines, the Liahona and the Ensign. She has also written two books, Human Relations in Industry and Musings of a Missionary Mom.
- Author(s)Jayne P Bowers
- PublisherInspiring Voices
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInspiring Voices
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09