Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest addition to the Evidence-Based Book series, Evidence-Based Geriatric Medicine provides n-geriatrician clinicians an overview of key topics central to the care of the older patient. This guide focuses on the management of common problems in the elderly taking into account their life situations as well as treatment of specific conditions. Leading geriatricians with expertise in evidence-based medicine utilize the best available evidence and present this information in a concise, easy-to-use, question-based format. Evidence-Based Geriatric Medicine is a unique guide to the optimum management of older patients.
- Author BiographyDr. Jayna Holroyd-Leduc is an Associate Professor in the Departments of Medicine and Community Health Sciences, University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. She received her medical degree at the University of Toronto, Canada. She completed residency training in Internal Medicine and Geriatrics at the University of Toronto, before completing a research fellowship in Geriatrics and Quality Improvement at the San Francisco VA Medical Centre and the University of California, San Francisco. Her research interests include systematic reviews, knowledge translation, clinical decision support and improving care provided to older patients. She is the University of Calgary Geriatric Medicine Training Program Director and the Department of Medicine QI Lead. Madhuri Reddy MD MSc is an Internist and Geriatric Medicine specialist. She is currently Director of the Wound Healing Clinic at the Hebrew Rehabilitation Center in Boston, Massachusetts. She has published several original research papers, been editor or on the editorial board of several publications, has written book chapters for clinicians, as well as a book for patients and their caregivers on the care of chronic wounds (Healing Wounds, Healthy Skin). Dr Reddy completed her Geriatric Medicine training at the University of Toronto in Canada.
- Author(s)Madhuri Reddy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEvidence-Based Medicine
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight462 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJayna Holroyd-Leduc
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $20.97Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.