Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCovering all commonly used interventions for acute and chronic low back pain conditions, Evidence-Based Management of Low Back Pain consolidates current scientific studies and research evidence into a single, practical resource. Its multidisciplinary approach covers a wide scope of treatments from manual therapies to medical interventions to surgery, organizing interventions from least to most invasive. Editors Simon Dagenais and Scott Haldeman, along with expert contributors from a variety of clinical and academic institutions throughout the world, focus on the best available scientific evidence, summarizing the results from the strongest to the weakest types of studies. No other book makes it so easy to compare the different interventions and treatment approaches, giving you the tools to make better, more informed clinical decisions.
- Author(s)Scott Haldeman,Simon Dagenais
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 155 illustrations (55 in full color)
- Weight1279 g
- Width222 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.