All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence-based Policy Making in Labor Ecomics distills and condenses the best thinking and research on labor ecomic issues to enable decision-makers to make better informed policy decisions. Written by well-kwn labor ecomists worldwide, research findings on key policy issues are presented in a compact and readable format, as distillations of comprehensive evidence-based research with concise policy recommendations. Designed to act as a quick reference, this guide brings together summaries of over 100 articles published on IZA World of Labor to give busy policymakers and advisors worldwide instant access to reliable and up-to-date guidance on key policy topics including: migration and integration; the minimum wage; supporting an aging workforce; the gender pay gap; youth unemployment; and education.
- Author BiographyKlaus F. Zimmermann is Director of the Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), Professor of Economics at Bonn University, Germany, and Editor-in-Chief of IZA World of Labor. Alexander S. Kritikos is Research Director at the German Institute for Economic Research (DIW), Professor of Economics at Potsdam University, Research Fellow at IZA, and Managing Editor of IZA World of Labor.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Note109 figures will feature throughout
- Weight411 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorAlexander S. Kritikos,Klaus F. Zimmermann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.