Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a detailed and critical account of the many ways in which policy can be evaluated and the invative methods that can be applied to studying policy, contributions from experts on public policy analysis create a valuable guide for upper level undergraduate and postgraduate students, that can also be used as the basis of an intensive learning experience by policy makers.
- Author BiographyProfessor Gerry Stoker is Professor of Governance within Social Sciences: Politics & International Relations at the University of Southampton. Mark Evans is the Director and Professor of Governance at the Institute for Governance and Policy Analysis at the University of Canberra, Australia. He has authored, co-authored or edited 25 books in the fields of governance and policy analysis and has been the editor of the international journal Policy Studies since 2005.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Out-of-print date15/12/2016
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGerry Stoker,Mark Evans
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.