All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence-Based Practice in Clinical Social Work introduces the key ideas of evidence-based clinical social work practice and their thoughtful application. It intends to inform practitioners and to address the challenges and needs faced in real world practice. This book lays out the many strengths of the EBP model, but also offers perspectives on its limitations and challenges. An appreciative but critical perspective is offered throughout. Practical issues (agency supports, access to research resources, help in appraising research) are addressed - and some practical solutions offered. Ethical issues in assessment/diagsis, working with diverse families to make treatment decisions, and delivering complex treatments requiring specific skill sets are also included.
- Author(s)James W. Drisko,Melissa D. Grady
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEssential Clinical Social Work Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.