All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop the skills and kwledge you need to make evidence-based practice an integral part of your clinical decision making and everyday nursing practice with Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare. Written in a friendly, conversational style, this Third Edition of the authors' gold standard textbook covers all the information you need to use evidence-based practice to improve patient outcomes. Real world examples and meaningful strategies in every chapter show you how to take a clinical issue from inquiry toa sustainable solution that drives a preferred standard of care.
- Enhance your understanding of the EBP process through Making EBP Real features at the end of each unit that present real world case stories and EBP Fast Facts that highlight important points from each chapter.
- Master the content of the course with critical appraisal checklists, evaluation tables, and synthesis tables.
- Further develop evidence-based practice kwledge and skills using handy web alerts that direct you to helpful Internet resources.
- Take your learning beyond the book with a wide range of online resources, including the American Journal of Nursing EBP Step-by-Step Series, which provides a real-world example of the EBP process, plus learning objectives, journal articles, and checklists, templates, and evaluation tables.
- Author(s)Bernadette Melnyk,Ellen Fineout-Overholt
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Out-of-print date26/11/2015
- Weight1080 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.