Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDo your students ever struggle to grasp what exactly constitutes evidence or struggle to see how it applies to practice? Would you like them to feel more confident about critiquing evidence? The need for an evidence base for nursing practice is widely accepted. However, what constitutes evidence and how nurses might apply it to practice is t always clear. This book guides nursing students through the process of identifying, appraising and applying evidence in nursing practice. It explores a wide range differing sources of evidence and kwledge, and helps students to develop key skills of critiquing research and using evidence in clinical decision making.
- Author BiographyPeter Ellis is Nursing Director at Hospice in the Weald, Pembury, Kent. Prior to this he was Senior Lecturer in Nursing at Canterbury Christ Church University, where he taught on pre-registration, post-registration and Master's level courses. Peter's clinical background is in renal nursing. Peter has taught at universities since 1998 and has particular expertise in research design, evidence-based nursing, renal nursing, leadership and ethics. Peter has been writing on nursing issues since 1990 and is author of four books in the Transforming Nursing Practice series.
- Author(s)Peter Ellis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.