All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence-Based Technical Analysis examines how you can apply the scientific method, and recently developed statistical tests, to determine the true effectiveness of technical trading signals. Throughout the book, expert David Aronson provides you with comprehensive coverage of this new methodology, which is specifically designed for evaluating the performance of rules/signals that are discovered by data mining.
- Author BiographyDAVID ARONSON is an adjunct professor at Baruch College, where he teaches a graduate- level course in technical analysis. He is also a Chartered Market Technician and has published articles on technical analysis. Previously, Aronson was a proprietary trader and technical analyst for Spear Leeds & Kellogg. He founded Raden Research Group, a firm that was an early adopter of data mining within financial markets. Prior to that, Aronson founded AdvoCom, a firm that specialized in the evaluation of commodity money managers and hedge funds, their performance, and trading methods. For free access to the algorithm for testing data mined rules, go to www.evidencebasedta.com.
- Author(s)David R. Aronson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight854 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.