All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the ever-expanding array of orthodontic journals and textbooks available today, too many clinical decisions are based on either anecdotal evidence or the espoused treatment philosophy of the current luminary of the lecture circuit. The authors of this book take an unbiased approach to orthodontics by systematically reviewing the relevant clinical literature and analyzing the scientific evidence to help practitioners select the most effective and efficient modes of treatment. Each chapter addresses a specific topic by summarizing the literature, critically reviewing the evidence, and offering impartial recommendations that can be adopted by clinical practitioners. Topics include Class II and Class III malocclusions, wires and wire sequences, dental asymmetries, causes of root resorption, and retention strategies, among others. This timely text enables busy clinicians to acquire kwledge of the current literature and apply evidence-based orthodontics in their practices.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Rinchuse,Donald J. Rinchuse,Peter G. Miles
- PublisherQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note590 illustrations, mostly colour illustrations
- Weight1120 g
- Width218 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.