All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionAuthoritatively addressing the growing pressure to ensure that patients receive care that is proven effective and, subsequently, to train mental health practitioners in the latest in Evidence-Based Practice (EBP), Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Eating Disorders and Obesity DVD Facilitator's Guide leads mental health professionals through modules covering the most common DSM-IV-TR disorders and other presenting problems. Guidance is provided in leading an educational training session in empirically informed treatment planning that will maximize the likelihood of client improvement. Ideal for training mental health professionals at any level.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Bruce, PHD, is Professor and Associate Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria, Illinois, where he also directs medical student education and serves as associate director of the psychiatry residency training program. Highly recognized as a clinician-educator, Dr. Bruce has received nearly thirty awards for teaching over his career. Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr., PHD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(R). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or coauthor of over forty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world.
- Author(s)Arthur E. Jongsma,Timothy J. Bruce
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleEvidence-Based Psychotherapy Treatment Planning Video Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight172 g
- Width174 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.