All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book boldly asks whether and when psychotherapy works. It proposes a groundbreaking model of psychological and psychiatric assessment and treatment. The therapist's responsibility is to deliver a treatment that is effective. Two independent data sources measure progress and correct for imprecision in the therapist's clinical judgment. The book is intended as a guide for any office-based mental health clinician who wants to maximize his or her therapy.
- Author BiographySteven Frankel, M.D. is an associate professor at the University of California Medical School and founder and director of The Center for Collaborative Psychology and Psychiatry in Kentfield, California.
- Author(s)Steven A. Frankel
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication29/04/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.