All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty evil projects, ranging from freak-show oddities to carnival curios. This book includes instructions for knitting a voodoo doll, gravestones, ghosts, cymbal-clashing monkeys, freakshow finger puppets, creepy clowns, zombies and many more fiendish characters. The patterns included in the book assume a basic level of knitting skill including casting on and off, knit stitch, purl stitch, increases, decreases and knitting in the round. Each project has full and detailed instructions, but there are tips a-plenty on customising your evil knitted items to truly make each project your own, offering something for beginners and advanced knitters alike.
- Author BiographyHannah Simpson's first knitting project at the age of six, a misshapen and holey scarf, was terrifying for all the wrong reasons; she has since had a lot of practice. A die-hard fan of horror and science fiction, she eventually combined her interests, leaving behind the traditional world of knitting to create armies of knitted zombies and classic horror characters, which have appeared in print worldwide.
- Author(s)Hannah Simpson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteOver 500 colour illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width200 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.