Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to determine what is meant by 'evil' when used to describe actors and events in international politics. Focusing on the history of evil in western secular and religious thought, it reintroduces a classical understanding of evil as the means to which we seek to understand otherwise meaningless human suffering.
- Author BiographyRenee Jeffery is Lecturer in International Politics at the University of Adelaide.
- Author(s)R. Jeffery
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.