All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildhood rumors are often prevalent in a family-oriented community. Some boast that they have seen a UFO flying overhead while others claim to have witnessed a ghost soaring through the trees. Some stories are so believable that they trickle down from sibling to sibling, friend to friend; creating a neighborhood buzz that lingers for years. Ryan Sheffield's neighborhood was different. Though one would admit it, adults and children alike were freaked out by the eccentric woman who lived in the ghastly corner house, but aside from that, his world as he knew it was an ordinary one. Bizarre situations did t surface until Ryan began working at his very first job. To his peers and superiors, it was just a traditional office. To Ryan, it was much more than that after a series of inexplicable occurrences haunted his every conscious moment. Through a bit of intense research, he uncovered the building's gruesome history and was led down its horrifying path. He opened the door to a hell he did t want to live in and tried his best to avoid the evil that surrounded him. Behind the walls, muffled voices scream for help and the elevator's sporadic malfunction only happen when Ryan is alone. When the elevator finally reaches a floor that had been officially sealed years ago - one that might be the depths of hell - the truth reveals itself in more ways than one: a truth he was better off t kwing and one that could essentially end his life.
- Author BiographyI live in Las Vegas, NV with my husband, two golden retrievers and one Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever. I've been writing my own novels since I was a teenager, however back then, they were either hand-written in penmanship that was barely legible or type-written. Penmanship and typewriters. Do those words still exist? I wish I had saved some of those stories as I'm sure they would have been best-sellers. Okay, definitely not, but they would've been interesting to read all of these years later. I had written my first book, Finally Home in the early part of 2010. Throughout my years of living with Buddy, our golden retriever, I always wanted to get his stories down on paper. They were just too comical to keep to myself. If you're reading this, then you might as well know, I am a die-hard dog lover and they are my inspiration for writing. I volunteer with a few animal rescue groups throughout Las Vegas when time permits. Though not all of my books are for dog-lovers, most have dogs in them. I enjoy writing about their antics and incorporate them in a few of my thrillers. In addition, I donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each book to various animal rescue groups. You might also want to know that I am an indie author. Yep, I self-publish all of my books, create my own covers and format my own books. Lastly, I have a very dark mind and an equally off-beat and witty sense of humor. Sometimes you'll find it revealed in my books. Hope you enjoy them and many thanks for stopping by.
- Author(s)Professor Elizabeth Parker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.