All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionTwo Pulitzer Prize Nominations! Evinrude-Johnson and The Legend of OMC is a coffee-table book about the remarkable history of the world's largest maker of outboard motors. First kwn as detachable rowboat motors , a race for outboard speed and power has propelled the marine industry from Evinrude's small shed in Milwaukee into a billion-dollar worldwide company. This classic volume documents OMC products from 1909 to 1993. Individually boxed. 144 pp., 85 color, 119 black & white images.
- Author(s)Jeffrey L. Rodengen
- PublisherWrite Stuff Syndicate Inc.,U.S.
- SubjectTransport: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrite Stuff Syndicate Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/12/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width248 mm
- Height375 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.