All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of international relations is often stagnated in realism and liberalism. In this work, the contributors describe how states, ideologies and other areas of analysis evolve, conquer others, or disappear entirely.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Thompson is Professor Political Science and Director of the Center for the Study of International Relations at Indiana University. He is the author of Emergence of the Global Political Economy (Routledge, 2000) and was formerly the co-editor of International Studies Quarterly.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2001
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byWilliam R. Thompson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.