Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting a groundbreaking approach, the highly regarded author shows how to design methods for planning increasingly complex experiments. He begins with a brief introduction to standard quality methods and the techlogy in standard electric circuits. The book then gives numerous examples of how to apply the proposed methodology in a series of real-life case studies. Although these case studies are taken from the printed circuit board industry, the methods are equally applicable to other fields of engineering.
- Author BiographyOctavian Iordache obtained his PhD in chemical engineering from the Polytechnic Institute of Bucharest and a diploma in mathematics from the University of Bucharest. He was a professor of chemical engineering and has conducted research at several universities in Europe and North America. He is with a Montreal-based start up company involved with Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) activities. His research and teaching pertains to the domains of transport phenomena, chemical reaction engineering, material science, stochastic processes and statistics. He has authored 8 books and over 100 papers.
- Author(s)Octavian Iordache
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication14/01/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width179 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.