All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains a selection of papers presented at the Medieval English Studies Symposium held in Poznan, Poland, in November 2011. The papers cover a wide range of approaches to the issue of medieval literature, language and art.
- Author BiographyLiliana Sikorska, PhD in 1994, D. Litt. in 1996, visiting scholar at the University of Florida, Brown University and the University of California, Los Angeles; visiting professor at the American University, Washington DC, Fulbright Fellow at Cornell University; author and co-author of numerous books on medieval English and Irish literature; head of the Department of English Literature and Literary Linguistics at the Faculty of English, Adam Mickiewicz University Poznan (Poland). Marcin Krygier, PhD in 1993, D. Litt. in 1997; Fulbright fellow at the University of California, Los Angeles, author and co-author of numerous books on Old and Middle English; head of the Department of the History of English at the Faculty of English, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan (Poland).
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication11/12/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMedieval English Mirror
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byLiliana Sikorska,Marcin Krygier
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.