Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis Exam Pro includes over 330 objective questions covering every substantive area of Contract Law. Each answer choice includes detailed explanations as to why the correct answer was correct, and why each of the other choices was incorrect. Elements and rules for the most tested issues in Contract Law are explained in easy-to-understand, basic language, along with a step-by-step guide on how to analyze each type of question. Liberal citation to the applicable sections of the Restatement (Second) Contracts and the Uniform Commercial Code, and citations to the more important cases in Contracts law, allows the student to easily match the question to his or her outline and class discussion. Also included are tips on how to best use practice multiple choice questions to prepare for graded exams, and selected explanations of how professors construct multiple choice questions and how to avoid common distracters.
- Author(s)Robert D. Brain
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleExam Pro
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Weight862 g
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.