All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionSince the end of the draft, the United States military has relied on an all-volunteer force to sustain itself. With this all-volunteer force, the potential exists for a relatively homogeneous force, one that is t representative of the American people. This paper explores the possibility of a growing demographic split between the United States Air Force and the American populations. Various aspects are covered, to include a comparison of demographic data between the two populations, the identification of significant differences between the two, the possible explanations of these differences, and their potential impacts.
- Author(s)Stephen P Melroy
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight141 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.