All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA favorite among successful students, and often recommended by professors, the unique Examples & Explanations series gives you extremely clear introductions to concepts followed by realistic examples that mirror those presented in the classroom throughout the semester. Use at the beginning and midway through the semester to deepen your understanding through clear explanations, corresponding hypothetical fact patterns, and analysis. Then use to study for finals by reviewing the hypotheticals as well as the structure and reasoning behind the accompanying analysis. Designed to complement your casebook, the trusted Examples & Explanations titles get right to the point in a conversational, often humorous style that helps you learn the material each step of the way and prepare for the exam at the end of the course. Examples & Explanations: Family Law, 5E provides readers with an in-depth understanding of complex family law principles and how they are applied in practice. Its clear organization breaks family law into distinct topics. Following the Examples and Explanations pedagogy, this book features examples based on challenging real-life situations followed by practical solutions in the explanations section. Citations and links to additional source material make the text a valuable research tool. The Fifth Edition puts a greater emphasis on self-assessment and helping students prepare for a variety of testing approaches. There is a new focus on emerging national legislative trends, and the legal issues faced by same-sex partners are discussed across chapters. This edition includes new alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes and professional responsibility issues arising from interdisciplinary roles. Family law evolves quickly and the Fifth Edition captures recent developments while anticipating future policy challenges. Features:
- Updated chapters, including coverage of recent same-sex marriage decisions.
- Updated and additional problems.
- Sharper focus and detail in several chapters.
- Text that is easily researched using the index and Table of Cases.
- More identification and discussion of emerging policy issues.
- Author(s)Nancy Ver Steegh,Robert E Oliphant
- PublisherAspen Publishers
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleExamples & Explanations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.