All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis hard-to-find study by a Victorian-era architect presents precise and detailed renderings of antiquities from Athens, Palermo, and Naples. The painstaking drawings recapture the delicacy characteristic of Greek design, depicting geometric patterns on marble floors, ornamented urns, richly embellished capitals on pillars of Pompeii's forum and temples, and other treasures.
- Author BiographyScottish artist, architect, and jeweler James Cromar Watt (1862-1940) belonged to the Royal Institute of British Architects. This volume is the product of an on-site study he conducted in 1893 in Greece and southern Italy.
- Author(s)James Watt
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.