Exceeding Expectations: Reflections on Leadership by William R Looney (Paperback / softback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.75+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn an increasingly dynamic and competitive world, organizations of all kinds are continually looking for leaders who can most effectively inspire others to improve productivity and performance. Yet, meeting goals and objectives is longer eugh. Leaders who exceed expectations will be in the best position to emerge as the superstars of their generation. General Looney reflects upon his most formidable experiences during a 40-year career and articulates his leadership philosophy, which is built around a very simple tion -- the greatest leaders are those who t only exceed expectations, but also inspire others to do the same. Reviews Over the years, I've learned that people at every level of experience and responsibility learn about leadership best from stories which resonate with their own lives. Through a variety of stories, Bill Looney has captured the importance leaders play in creating the right environment to allow organizations to exceed expectations. His reflections on leadership provide a wealth of lessons learned. Well done! Richard B. Myers, Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Whether you are leading military forces or a corporate entity, success is all about exceeding expectations. Bill Looney has it right, and his leadership approach works--I use it in my company! This is a must read for all leaders and those who aspire to leadership positions. Andrew C. Taylor, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Enterprise Rent-A-Car There is a dire need for effective leadership in American enterprise today and General Bill Looney's book offers an excellent how-to perspective. As you read it, ask yourself, How can I apply these common sense techniques to exceed expectations? Believe me, they will work for you! Bob Gaylor, 5th Chief Master Sergeant of the US Air Force About the Author General Bill Looney retired from the United States Air Force as a general having served on active-duty for forty years. He graduated from the US Air Force Academy in 1966 where was the Cadet Wing Commander and continued to exceed expectations from that point forward. General Looney eventually commanded more organizations than any other Air Force general officer in history with each organization he led achieving demonstrable higher levels of performance and productivity. He is a highly-decorated officer with over 4,200 flying hours. He and his wife, Marilyn, have two daughters, two son-in-laws (both Air Force officers and pilots) and two grandchildren.
- Author(s)William R Looney
- PublisherEnso Books
- Date of Publication23/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnso Books
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.