All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's most popular spreadsheet program is w more powerful than ever, but it's also more complex. That's where this Missing Manual comes in. With crystal-clear explanations and hands-on examples, Excel 2013: The Missing Manual shows you how to master Excel so you can easily track, analyze, and chart your data. You'll be using new features like PowerPivot and Flash Fill in time. The important stuff you need to kw: Go from vice to ace. Learn how to analyze your data, from writing your first formula to charting your results. Illustrate trends. Discover the clearest way to present your data using Excel's new Quick Analysis feature. Broaden your analysis. Use pivot tables, slicers, and timelines to examine your data from different perspectives. Import data. Pull data from a variety of sources, including website data feeds and corporate databases. Work from the Web. Launch and manage your workbooks on the road, using the new Excel Web App. Share your worksheets. Store Excel files on SkyDrive and collaborate with colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Master the new data model. Use PowerPivot to work with millions of rows of data. Make calculations. Review financial data, use math and scientific formulas, and perform statistical analyses.
- Author BiographyMatthew MacDonald is a science and technology writer with well over a dozen books to his name. Web novices can tiptoe out onto the Internet with him in Creating a Website: The Missing Manual. HTML fans can learn about the cutting edge of web design in HTML5: The Missing Manual. And human beings of all description can discover just how strange they really are in the quirky handbooks Your Brain: The Missing Manual and Your Body: The Missing Manual.
- Author(s)Matthew MacDonald
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine56 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.