All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis CD-ROM is t only an excellent learning tool to master VBA but also a gold mine for very powerful and useful macros. It has more than 1,200 PowerPoint slides that guide you through the learning process and comes with Excel files for you to work on as well as files that have the VBA code all done. Developed and tested for business training, this CD-ROM is ideally suited for self-instruction using a screen shot approach versus an overabundance of text. More than 1,400 slides, with examples drawn from actual cases, are divided into three modules covering VBA basics, how to calculate with VBA, and letting VBA interact with the user.
- Author BiographyDr. Gerard Verschuuren is a Microsoft Certified Professional specializing in C#.NET, VB, VBA, and VB.NET. He is the principal of Genesis PC, where he teaches and advises on the use of curve-fitting software such as Excel and XLfit in data, regression, and statistical analyses. His clients include Abbott, Bose, IBM, Liberty Mutual, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Harvard University. He is the author of numerous computer programming books, including Excel 2007 VBA, From VBA to VSTO, Master the Web, and Slide Your Way Through Excel VBA. He lives in Atkinson, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Gerard M. Verschuuren
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationUniontown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.