All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to get fast at Excel? Do you want people to say That's awesome! when they see how fast you solve complex Excel tasks? Do you want to get done in minutes what takes hours for many Excel users? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you. This book will guide you to having a breakthrough using Excel efficiently and be able to quickly solve complex, tedious data processing tasks with ease, often without using the mouse. There are many resources for Excel on the Internet, many of which you can buy in the form of books, courses and consulting. There are also many free resources. Indeed, many of the basic commands, tips, tricks and keyboard shortcuts you will find here you can also find scattered around the Internet-if you looked hard eugh. This book will illuminate your awareness of how these tricks are actually used and how to bring them together in one easy to follow guide full of screenshots from Excel and step-by-step instructions.
- Author BiographyJeremy Miller is a strategic consultant, dimensional data expert and executive coach who has used Microsoft Excel for nearly two decades. After years of clients stopping him mid-sentence to ask him how he does what he does in spreadsheets, he decided to break it down for any Excel user. He first started tutoring clients in Excel in business school at UCLA, and after he completed his MBA he mastered deep knowledge of Excel including Visual Basic programming, integration with external database, end user interface development and advanced data modeling and analysis. Over his career he has worked with Excel users in the consumer packaged goods, financial and software development industries.
- Author(s)Jeremy Miller
- PublisherJmg, Incorporated
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJmg, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.