All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWant to unlock the power that VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) adds to Microsoft's Excel? Want to do that quickly? Want to make Excel soar without the use of chunky embedded formulas? Want to make Excel act as a drawing program? Need Excel to take over repetitive project management chores? Want Excel to manipulate audio and graphics files you wish to add? If you answered yes to any of the above. This book is for you!
- Author BiographyMr. Boston's career has spanned the entire television engineering food chain, from camera lens to transmission tower, including satellite uplinks and managing large production trucks. He went from equipment maintenance technician to management positions at Scripps-Howard, SignaSys, Sony, CMX, Ampex and the Evers Group, and as Engineer-In-charge on production and KU trucks. Mr. Boston has managed and participated in successful television facility projects of every scale, including DTV transmitter installs and reception testing; transitioning analog plants to digital technology; installing microwave and C-band uplink facilities, router retrofits. Developing test methods to determine how far digital signals are from their error cliff, and rebuilding major market stations. Mr. Boston earned his B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from Cleveland State University, where he won the Electrical Engineering Student Leadership award his senior year. He has written extensively for Broadcast Engineering magazine and is the author of DTV Survival Guide (McGraw-Hill) and Television on Wheels - The Story of Remote Television Production in conjunction with NEP. Mr. Boston is a member of SMPTE and IEEE. Mr. Janis has over 25 years experience in the high technology electronics industry. Starting in Silicon Valley in the 1970's, he has designed and developed many products in test, telecom, video editing and broadcast television. Working and/or consulting for such companies as National Semiconductor Corporation, Syscom, Inc., Versatile Integrated Modules, ITT Qume, The Droid Works (LucasFilm, Ltd.), CMX Systems, Photonics, Inc., Malibu Networks and TeleCIS Wireless. Creating products from concept through production he has developed over 20 products with his main focus on the hardware side of the projects. Mr. Janis has experience in digital, microprocessor, analog and software areas of electronic engineering. He is a graduate of San Jose State University with a BA in Mathematics, minor in Physics with many graduate level engineering classes.
- Author(s)Jim Boston,Louis Janis
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.