All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for the intermediate Excel user, this handy laminated double-sided card has tips for dealing with bad data in Excel. It covers removing extra spaces, joining two columns, extracting only part of a column, poorly formatted dates, breaking one column into multiple columns, and more.
- Author BiographyAnne Walsh is a Microsoft Certified Trainer in Office.
- Author(s)Anne Walsh
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUniontown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Weight20 g
- Width209 mm
- Height273 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.