All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the secret for increasing the speed and efficiency of dog training. With the freedom of understanding how your dog learns comes the ability of making the process easy, efficient, and enjoyable for your dog. You'll be in a position to excel-erate your dog's learning! At long last we have someone who can explain all-important learning theory and make it intriguing and interesting. Agility enthusiast, obedience competitor and psychologist Dr. Pamela Reid introduces you to cutting-edge scientific techniques in dog training including, autoshaping retrieval (i.e., teaching your dog to train herself), and errorless discrimination learning for teaching retrieval and directed jumping. You'll love this book?it's so useful and utterly fascinating.
- Author(s)Pamela Reid
- PublisherJames & Kenneth Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/1996
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJames & Kenneth Publishers
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight277 g
- Width145 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.