All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster two of the most powerful features of Excel Even if you use Excel all the time, you may t be up to speed on two of Excel's most useful features. PivotTable and PivotChart turn long lists of unreadable data into dynamic, easy-to-read tables and charts that highlight the information you need most; you can tweak results with a click or easily fuse data from several sources into one document. Now you can learn how to tap these powerful Excel tools with this practical guide. Using a series of step-by-step tutorials and easy-to-follow screenshots, this book shows you in a visual way how to create and customize PivotTables and PivotCharts, use them to analyze business data, and ultimately achieve more with less work. Explains the benefits PivotTables and PivotCharts, two powerful features of Excel that allow users to create dynamic spreadsheets Covers creating and customizing, analyzing business data, building custom calculations, linking to external data sources (including Access databases, Word tables, Web pages, XML data, SQL Server databases, and OLAP cubes), creating macros to automate tasks, and more Uses step-by-step tutorials and easy-to-follow screenshots, a learn by seeing approach for visual learners Practical, visual, and packed with content, this is the book you need to ramp up your Excel skills with PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- Author BiographyPaul McFedries is a full-time technical writer. Paul has been authoring computer books since 1991 and he has more than 70 books to his credit. Paul's books have sold more than three million copies worldwide. These books include the Wiley titles Teach Yourself VISUALLY Excel 2010; Excel 2010 Visual Quick Tips; Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 7; and Teach Yourself VISUALLY Office 2008 for Mac . Paul is also the proprietor of Word Spy (www.wordspy.com and twitter.com/wordspy), a Web site that tracks new words and phrases as they enter the language. Paul invites you to drop by his personal Web site at www.mcfedries.com or to follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/paulmcf.
- Author(s)Paul McFedries
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleVisual Blueprint
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight598 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.