All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to PowerPivot and Power Query data cruncher should be without! Want to familiarize yourself with the rich set of Microsoft Excel tools and reporting capabilities available from PowerPivot and Power Query? Look further! Excel PowerPivot & Power Query For Dummies shows you how this powerful new set of tools can be leveraged to more effectively source and incorporate 'big data' Business Intelligence and Dashboard reports. You'll discover how PowerPivot and Power Query t only allow you to save time and simplify your processes, but also enable you to substantially enhance your data analysis and reporting capabilities. Gone are the days of relatively small amounts of data today's data environment demands more from business analysts than ever before. Now, with the help of this friendly, hands-on guide, you'll learn to use PowerPivot and Power Query to expand your skill-set from the one-dimensional spreadsheet to new territories, like relational databases, data integration, and multi-dimensional reporting. * Demonstrates how Power Query is used to discover, connect to, and import your data * Shows you how to use PowerPivot to model data once it's been imported * Offers guidance on using these tools to make analyzing data easier * Written by a Microsoft MVP in the lighthearted, fun style you've come to expect from the For Dummies brand If you spend your days analyzing data, Excel PowerPivot & Power Query For Dummies will get you up and running with the rich set of Excel tools and reporting capabilities that will make your life and work easier.
- Author BiographyMichael Alexander is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer and a Microsoft MVP. He has written numerous books on advanced business analysis with Microsoft Access and Excel. His tutorial website, www.datapigtechnologies.com, provides tips on Excel and Access for the Microsoft Office community.
- Author(s)Michael Alexander
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.