All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating tables in Excel allows for easier formatting and reporting, but the new syntax that it implies can be intimidating to the uninitiated. In this guide, one of the developers of the official Microsoft Excel 2013 templates--all of which employ tables--helps introduce readers to the multiple benefits of tables. The book begins by explaining what tables are, how to create them, and how they can be used in reporting before moving on to slightly more advanced topics, including slicers and filtering, working with VBA macros, and using tables in the Excel web app. Novice Excel users and experts alike will find relevant, useful, and authoritative information in this one-of-a-kind resource.
- Author BiographyZack Barresse is a self-taught Excel expert who contributes his knowledge to various online forums and blogs and who works with customers all over the world to develop business solutions using Excel and other Microsoft Office applications. He lives in Richland, Washington. Kevin Jones is a developer of Excel and SQL Server applications for businesses. He has previously worked with American Management Systems, Apple Computer, Power Up Software, and Air Communications managing, designing, and building applications that incorporate innovative and practical user interface designs. He is a coauthor of Don t Fear the Spreadsheet: A Beginner s Guide to Overcoming Excel s Frustrations. He lives in Los Gatos, California.
- Author(s)Kevin Jones,Zack Barresse
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUniontown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Weight322 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.