All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionCovering formulas, charts, data lists, macros, and versions 2000, 2002, and 2003, this book offers more than seventy easy-to-follow techniques that show both new and experienced Excel users how to save time and avoid tedious or redundant tasks. Bestselling author Greg Harvey includes information on customizing Excel's menus and toolbars; modifying Excel's editing settings; using add-ins, AutoCorrect, AutoFill, AutoFormat, and data validation; copying and moving data between worksheets; encrypting workbook files; creating external database queries; converting worksheet data and charts into Web pages; and much more. Written by Greg Harvey, one of the bestselling techlogy authors of all time, whose books have combined sales of more than four million copies A unique, two-column format makes it easy for readers to grasp and apply each technique-and begin working more efficiently
- Author BiographyGreg Harvey is a computer trainer and the author of some 50 books on technology. He operates Mind Over Media, a venture in multimedia publishing.
- Author(s)Greg Harvey
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2004
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight643 g
- Width207 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.