All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book created completely of cut paper, is transformed into a whole new world to discover. That in which, both young and old, will be propelled to unravel their own stories. From the artistic hands of Beatrice Coron comes this wonderful invitation to play and imagine through paper shadows.
- Author BiographyBeatrice Coron is an illustrator and artist. She does book art, fine art, paper art, and she works with stone, glass, metal, rubber, stained glass, and digital media. Her work has been purchased by major museum collections such as the Metropolitan Museum, the Walker Art Center, and The Getty. Her public art can be seen in subways, airports and sports facilities among many other places.
- Author(s)Beatrice Coron
- PublisherEditorial Kokinos
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Kokinos
- Weight408 g
- Width198 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.