All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers invative analysis of the relationship of gender to East Asian ecomic development.
- Author BiographyKwai-Cheung Lo is Professor of English and Humanities at Hong Kong Baptist University. He is the author of Chinese Face/Off: The Transnational Popular Culture of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Kwai-Cheung Lo
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Global Modernity
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.