All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to get a handle on ETFs Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) have a strong foothold in the marketplace, because they are less volatile than individual stocks, cheaper than most mutual funds, and subject to minimal taxation. But how do you use thisfinancial product to diversify your investments in today's fast-growing and ever-changing market? Exchange-Traded Funds For Dummies shows you in plain English how to weigh your options and pick the exchange-traded fund that's right for you. It tells you everything you need to kw about building a lean, mean portfolio and optimizing your profits. Plus, this updated edition covers all of the newest ETF products, providers, and strategies, as well as Commodity ETFs, Style ETFs, Country ETFs, and Inverse ETFs. * Create the stock (equity) side of your portfolio * Handle risk control, diversification, and modern portfolio theory * Manage small, large, sector, and international investments * Add bonds, REITs, and other ETFs * Invest smartly in precious metals * Work n-ETFs into your investment mix * Revamp your portfolio to fit life changes * Fund your retirement years Plus, you'll get answers to commonly asked questions about ETFs and advice on how to avoid mistakes that many investors even the experienced ones make. It provides forecasts of the future for ETFs and personal spending and also provides a complete list of ETFs and Web resources to assist your investment. With Exchange-Traded Funds For Dummies, you'll soon discover what makes ETFs the hottest investment on the market.
- Author BiographyRussell Wild, MBA, is a NAPFA-certified financial advisor and principal of Global Portfolios, an investment advisory firm. His writing has appeared in many national magazines and numerous professional journals. He is also the author of Bond Investing For Dummies and Index Investing For Dummies.
- Author(s)Russell Wild
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.